Healthcare Legal Services
CH Counsel works with individual physicians, medical groups and other healthcare professionals who are looking for a trusted legal advisor but are not large enough to warrant the expense of a full-time in-house general counsel.
We focus on “preventative law” and act to protect our clients’ practices by identifying potential legal pitfalls and implementing practical strategies to avoid legal problems down the road.
CH Counsel represents healthcare providers in all aspects of pre-litigation and litigated matters.
We tackle a variety of legal tasks including entity selection, regulatory compliance, contract negotiations, mergers, and acquisitions.
We provide healthcare professionals with the following corporate and business law services:
- Day-to-day legal advice on legal matters/ forms
- Corporate legal secretary services
- Contract review
- Online terms and conditions
- Stock and asset purchases
- General corporate transactional
- Commercial lease negotiations
- Guidance on formation of appropriate corporate entity to comply with California healthcare laws and minimize legal risk.
- Provide risk management assessments of your practice including review and updates to informed consents, policies, and procedures, and corporate documents.
- Advise on HIPAA and patient-privacy matters.
- Prepare and respond to legal demand letters and cease and desist letters.
- Prepare and represent employees at deposition.
- Represent healthcare professionals before licensing boards and respond to disciplinary actions.
- Oversee and coordinate large scale discovery responses.
- Prepare and revise contracts, negotiate contract renewals and handle issues with third parties.
- Counsel employees on managing and responding to subpoenas for medical records – and organizational documents.
- Represent clients at mediation and negotiate resolution of disputes with third parties.
- Manage release of information requests.
- Provide second opinions in healthcare and medical malpractice litigation.
- Litigate all healthcare related issues.
- Manage professional liability, workers compensation, Cyber, EPLI and umbrella insurance policies.